DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
- Format: Ms Word Document| Pages: 85 | Price: N 3,000| Chapters: 1-5
This work was produced out of the necessity to address the inherent problems that spring up during admission of students in the institution this effort is geared towards assisting the necessary bodies to verity students within a given time. It also addresses the issue of time wasting in admission/verification of students.
It is also designed for easy associability to all and sundry.
The software of this project when run, prompts the user to enter the name, his personal data,WAEC result, prelim result and then the department for which he or she is to be admitted. The computer will verify and inform you if the student in question is qualified to be admitted or not.
Also, the software of this project contains storage facilities as well deletion of out dated/obsolete information. It should be noted that this project if utilized reduces considerably the volume of files to be carried in the office as tedious of work will be reduced.
Table of content
Statement of the problems
Purpose of Study
Aims and Objective
Scope and Delimitations
Definition of Terms
Description of existing system
Facts finding method
Objective of existing system
Input output, process analysis
Problems of existing system
Justification for the new system
Design of the new system
Program flow chart
Conclusion and Recommendation
In this jet age where technology and computer know-how in the bedrock of development the collection of data, retrieval of information and verification of needed data becomes necessary for an improved organizational efficiency in order to achieve this, the design of software for the above remains undoubtly important.
Thus, the design of this computerized verification of admitted students into the institute of management and technology (IMT).
This design if implemented will go a long way to correct the anomalies of the manual sorting of records.
The result to be achieved by this computerized as the workers of the institute especially the non-academic staff of the institute will find this work invaluable.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Below is some of the problems encountered when carrying out student admission processing menacing
- Document stored on shelves occupies more space in the office.
- It also makes the office untidy and congested.
- Verification attention takes days to retrieve.
- Typographic errors.
PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The utmost aim of embarking on this project is to design a standard students verification system which will serve as a substitute to the manual method. This will Make the tsak easier and will help the necessary bodies to verifies students within a given time and also stress been reduced in the institution (IMT).
The study also goes further to address the long controversy surrounding the processing of student admission in the institution.
It will serve as a base for further studies by system designers. The study will help to determine the nature of students to be admitted that will be under the absolute control of the school.
Finally, this study will go along way covering the staff of admission department their job id not tedious but one of the easiest and most interesting task in the school. It will also serve as guide for future researchers or computerization and related field.
The work will also help the researchers to meet up with an essential academic requirement for graduation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The study is significant in that the researcher aimed at achieving the following.
- Reduction in the time the manual processing take.
- provision of an efficient computer based system verifying, updating and retrieval of necessary information about students admission.
- Provision of a system which will reduce the lost associated with bringing of materials, accuracy, reliability, efficiency of processing student admission.
- To provide a result which will be reliable and accurate.
- The researcher also aimed at eliminating all traces of typographical errors that may occur in our manually compiled students name for admission.
- Complexity: production of a system, which will be less complex to operate.Verification System
- Adjustability.Verification System
- The work will be able to provide a solution to in urgent enquires about student’s qualification.Verification System
This work is aimed at providing the easiest way of verifying qualified students in the institution as a whole:Verification SystemGet Complete Project Material(s) Now! »